"BRAVERY: One thing I know how to continue to live"

 Hi everyone, I am late again. :< 😓




The last few days was just really hard to bear, very traumatic and inhumane. 😭 

Last December 3, 2023 the University Gymnasium was bombed while the Catholic mass was on going. 

Until now, I still cannot grasp the whole situation, the place where I used to see waves of students enjoying in every important events, the place where I used to consider a home, where I worshipped God every Sunday, will never be the same anymore. 

I do not know how to put words of what I felt, everything was very heavy, yet still. I found the courage to bounce back and be BRAVE. 

I understand my parents when they told me to not go back yet, just like other parents, I know they feared for my safety as most of the parents felt because of what happened. 

But, I think I can say that I know my self more than anyone else? I can feel it.  I feel the urge to go back to the University just like I felt the urge to go home before the incident happened. 

Others called it "lucky" but I called it strong "faith" to OUR SAVIOR, I know this does not apply to everyone else but I think GOD "saved" more than I ever know. And I always believed that HE will continue to do. 

When I came back to University last Friday, some of my friends and acquittance's said that I am brave to go back and travel alone. "Am I not scared?" Of course I am, just like many of the students, I am also traumatized. 

But life taught me how to be brave in a HARDEST way when I was a kid, it trained me how to cope up, how to listen to my instinct, and how to be vigilant. 

BRAVERY: One thing I know how to continue to live. 

Waking up every morning, choosing to breath and live is already a battle for me. Life shows me millions of reasons to die, yet I still chose to live. 

In that sense, I can say that "bravery" is one of the reasons I know how to continue to live, because if I am not brave enough. Where am I now? 

Maybe I stop living 9 years ago...

To everyone who can read this, may you also find the courage to be brave and continue to live. 💚

May, you continue to hold on to that little strength. 💪

We got this! WE ARE BRAVE 💗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal the TRAUMA?

STRENGTH TO ENDURE BEYOND ENDURANCE