STRENGTH TO ENDURE BEYOND ENDURANCE
How to survive in this chaotic world? At times I felt like a boat floating in the vast of the ocean, lost in thoughts, burden by the heavy paddle of circumstances. I longed the favor of wave. May it bring me to the shore of success.I am a dream chaser, chasing the word "Success and Victory" slowly walking with faith. Though, I stumbled and fall, I held the hand of my CREATOR, to lift my self up and don't stay in the sludge.
Faith brought me where I am now, I am reckless and stubborn because I am obsessed with independence and growth. I am dressed with beautiful scars and it mold me who I am.
No matter how hard life takes, you must be brave to conquer the fear, and have strength to endure beyond endurance.
.jpg)
Hi Joril :>
ReplyDeleteHello:>
DeleteThe storm may test our boat
ReplyDeleteNone can stop us from being up float