How to heal the TRAUMA?
Good day everyone! 💚
According to one of my favorite author, VIX KING. "Trauma is that it distorts and intensifies every negative thoughts, feeling, and physical sensation we have. Trauma makes us thin-skinned, overly sensitive, hypervigilant, and prone to pain. And it's often all-encompassing, so our attention is focused on the pain and on desperately trying to avoid it."
This sentences hits different. it resonates how I feel every time I encounter something that triggered my trauma.
I can consider my self as someone who is broken beyond repair, although I already accepted and embraced my traumatic past to slowly heal my self. But healing is one time forward yet two times backward. ANTHING, literally anything that can remind me of my trauma will also triggered my suicidal thoughts.
So, how can we heal in trauma? Is diversion or a distraction, or a new focus can heal a trauma?
For me it is NOT. We can somewhat distract ourselves or somehow enjoy something that can let us forget the traumatic experienced that we once had, yet it always resurface if it will be triggered, it feels like I AM BEING BACK TO SQAURE ONE.
My biggest fear is to lost my self again, I feared my self more than anyone or anything else in the world. Because I know that when I lose my self, I will also lose everything.
Thus, I need to HEAL .
I cannot change my past, but I can make my future a lighter place, a more peaceful and soulful. Thus, it is my responsibility to heal myself.
According to Eric Patterson, LPC these are 10 Tips How to Heal from Trauma:
1. Acknowledge the Even
2. Accept Support
3. Practice Self-Care
4. Focus On Your Physical Health
5. Practice Mindfulness or Meditation
6. Do Something Fun & Creative Each Day
7. Avoid Addiction
8. Get Back Into Your Routine
9. Journal Your Experience
10. Don’t Rush the Process
You can visit this link: https://www.choosingtherapy.com/healing-from-trauma/ for more info.
Healing in a sense that is not forceful, slowly, one steps at a time, change your belief system, and be confident that whatever the future holds, you are strong and capable to conquer everything, because your past molds you to be who you are. 💚

Comments
Post a Comment