THE ART OF LIVING



                                             


                  


 Good day everyone! 💚

How was your week so far? 1 more day before the weekends! I guess most of us are excited of weekends aren't we?  Because finally we could rest a bit, sleep a lil bit more and have finally a short time for our self. 

Today I will share you something cliché but it makes me happy. It reminds me that I am living, that I am not a student who seems barely exist, but also live. 

Yesterday, November 22, 2023 I chose to change my daily routine after class, instead of rushing to buy  groceries  and back to dorm, rest and scan my notes. I chose to go with my classmates to play volleyball, I had a lot of fun, and while playing I realized that I did not have that heartfelt laugh a for a long while now. 

I am not good in playing volleyball, yet I still enjoy the game, I love how competitive my classmates sometimes and how easy they are to be with. I don't felt pressured that I need to pretend  because I am not the only one who's slacking throughout the game.😄

After the game we decided to buy a coconut drink and one of my classmates suddenly said that she find it odd that I go with them that time, because she knows that before I will always rush to go back to my dorm because I have a work. I don't know but I find it somewhat good to hear, it suddenly hit me that a little change of my routine lessen the burden of my heart. It reminds me that I am living my college journey, not jut a pressured student but also someone who learned to enjoy the process. 

To LIVE not just EXIST. I am happy to say that I finally loosen up, that my routine did not just keep circling on SCHOOL. DORM. WORK. SCHOOL. DORM. WORK.  SCHOOL. DORM. WORK. 

If you can read this blog. This is your sign. You get a life aside from school and work! You also deserve to have fun, to laugh, to enjoy, to LIVE your life and do not just barely EXIST. 💚











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal the TRAUMA?

STRENGTH TO ENDURE BEYOND ENDURANCE