Sacrifices. Growth. Patience. Grit.

 Hello everyone πŸ‘‹ 

Welcome again to my BlogπŸ™Œ

Today's Topic tackles about sacrifices we made in order to achieve our dreams in life. πŸ’š

Have you realizes how the dreams when we we're younger slowly turns into a reality? How does it feel? Is the feeling we anticipating when we're kids still the same? 

I guess not? Right? It was whole a lot different. 


When I was a kid, I always dreamed of becoming an adult faster, I was obsessed with growth and independence. Living on my own, with no parents nagging at me. Going everywhere I want without being scolded, working on my own to sustain my own needs without relying to my parents, and the lists goes on. Those are the reasons why I want to become an adult. 

When I was in grade school I want the hand of the clock to move faster so that I would immediately become high school in a blink of an eye. 

When I finally in high school, I am always dreaming of being a college student. I did not enjoy much my high school days, my anticipation to immediately go to college makes me ungrateful to the present. 

I was busy thinking of the future, that I forgot the present that I used to pray so much in the past. 


Now that I am in College I realized how wrong it was. I felt bad how cruel I am to my younger self. If only I know adulting is this hard, I should had let my self enjoy every minute of my grade school and high school life. 

The only thing I could do now, is to learn to wait and be Patient πŸ’• 

I have GREAT and BIG Dreams that I want to achieve, yet I also know that GOD'S plan is always way BIGGER and BETTER than my plans. 

It doesn't matter if I sacrifices a lot already, I will and would sacrifice more in order to achieve the dreams I set for my self. 


But great dreams requires bigger sacrifices. 

How many sacrifices you already had in order to achieve your dreams? 

What are the things you sacrificed? 


Most of us sacrifices time, time for the family, time for leisure, and time to sleep. 

We also sacrifices relationships and friendships. 

But a wonderful thing about sacrifices are the fruits that you will reap after all the hardship you sow. ✨


The time that I sacrificed makes me more motivated to achieve the dreams that I set so that when the time comes I can say that it's all worth it. 

 When everybody slept and I'm still awake, it makes me realized how determined I am. 

When I was having breakdowns yet still continue to get up and face the world, it makes me know myself more and believe that everything is possible. 

When I learned how to prioritize things and learned how to burn a bridges. 

It makes me more stronger and braver, it give me an essence of inner peace. 

Cutting people in your life that are not helpful to your growth is essential. πŸ’–


For that, I can say, we should learn how to appreciate everything that has substantial contribution to our growth. 

Be grateful for the present, for all the sacrifices we made that mold us who we are today. 


Keep kicking πŸ‘Š 

Have a grit and be bold in order to achieve your dreams. πŸ’—

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal the TRAUMA?

STRENGTH TO ENDURE BEYOND ENDURANCE