Don't Wish To Be Like...
Hi guys, today we had another blog! Let's tackles differences, own problems, and privileges in life. 💖
"Why I am not as pretty as her?"
"Why they are rich and I am not?"
"Why she/he's tall and I'm too short for my age?"
"Why she can easily do that but seems very difficult for me?"
"Why he's to talented and I just felt an ash in this world?"
"WHY THE WORLD IS SO UNFAIR?!"
Often times, we tend to compare our lives to others, especially those people who's more privilege than us. It is easy to spot where we are lacking, when we notice they got what we want for ourselves.
We got jealous quickly for what others have that we tend to forget to be grateful for what we have.
Comparison make us forget that despite all the struggles that we've been through, we are also blessed in many ways.
We are too focused on dreaming to have what others had, that makes us being ungrateful of what we have. Without realizing that that what we have right now is also a dream of others.
While you wish to have more delicious food in the table, others don't even have a food in their table.
While we are busy complaining about busy schedules in school and difficult exams, others did not given an opportunity to go to school.
And the list goes on...
I did not romanticizing poverty and struggles. What I am simply trying to imply is we need to see the brighter side of every situation. I know that emotions are valid and we need to embrace them to fully understand ourselves, thus, we must learn how to manage our emotions and change our perspective in life in terms of these matters.
STOP WISHING TO BE OTHERS AND BE YOUR OWN UNIQUE TRUE SELF. 💜
Even rich and the wealthiest people on the earth have their own share of problems they deal privately that others might not know.
We cannot truly know peoples life unless we put our foot in their shoes.
SO, DON'T WISH TO BE OTHER PEOPLE. BE YOUR OWN DIFFINITION OF UNIQE AND DIFFERENT. 💗
Comments
Post a Comment