REST
GOOD DAY! WELCOME TO MY BLOG 💜
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD 😔
I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY SINCE LAST WEEK AND IT MADE ME REALIZED SOMETHING ESSENTIAL TO MY BEING 😊
OUR TOPIC FOR TODAY'S BLOG IS ALL ABOUT "REST" YES REST!
WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO GIVE OURSELVES A BREAK IN A MIDST OF CRAZY CHAOTIC AND HECTIC SCHEDULE.

TIME MANAGEMENT. It is easy to said than done. For the past few weeks I had difficulties in time management, I honestly don't know what to do first since everything seems a top priority that need an immediate attention. Thus, I always felt drained, exhausted, and burnout. I felt like I am barely living and living everyday in survival. I felt so bad for myself, I am sorry that I cannot take care of myself correctly. That I do not have any time for my self anymore because I am more focus on other important matters that I even neglected my own health.
SLEEP. One of the favorite thing I love to do is sleeping, but in the past days I am sleep deprived. I cannot even sleep for 4 hours straight, my head is always in turmoil. OVERNIGHT here, OVERNIGHT there, OVERNIGHT everywhere. Lack of sleep makes me felt fuzzy. I can not barely realized or remember anything anymore. And it makes me always lost my mode. I felt irritated in everything and everyone.
REALIZATION. Suddenly, it struck me light a lightning. I need to badly change my routine, I need to prioritize
my self more, my physical, mental, and emotional health. I need to nurture these because everything is useless when my body will give up. Although it is important to Hassle hard in life but it is also essential to REST. Give yourself a break from everything, a refresh, to renew the energy.
ALL I WANT. Now all I want is to sit on the open field or sleep under the tree in the midst of burning sun, and feel the heat that hitting my skin, I want to give my self an alone time, to refresh and calm my heart, mind, body and soul. Sitting alone at the beach in the middle of the night feeling the waves crashing my feet seems so good right now. Even sleeping whole day in my room without thinking all the responsibilities sounds ideal.
REMINDER. Always prioritize your self. Take care of your health, even in the busiest days of your life. Always give your self a break, a time to breath, an alone time to renewed the energy.
Love lots :>
Comments
Post a Comment