A DAILY SELF REMINDER

 Good day! Today I'm gonna share the self reminder I made when I was in the one of the darkest phase of my life.  

Everyone this may also serve as your daily self reminder πŸ’–



            Often times, I forgot to prioritize my self, and just take myself for granted. 

 MESSAGE TO MY YOUNGER SELF: πŸ’•

To my younger self, APOLOGY is NOT enough, a simple SORRY won't ease the pain and erase all the things you experienced in hell. Still, sorry  for not being responsible enough to take good care of you, I am reckless and naΓ―ve, I let the darkness consumed me for the longest time and only succumb when you are struggling to breathe.  Sorry for always living in survival and dreaming to grow up faster, if only I know how huge a responsibility grown ups holds, I let you enjoy days when sun is bright and the moon shines. Sorry if I give you the weight of the world that I thought you cannot bear to carry. 

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU πŸ’— Beyond proud, for surviving, for stay breathing, for being here now. You dream of being gone countless times, yet you also continued to survived against all odds that being thrown in your little hands. 

Because of your bravery and grit, I am here. THANK YOU for staying alive when the world gives you millions of reasons to dieπŸ’“

My younger self, I already past  hundreds miles, although I still need to go through thousands miles to achieve the greatest dream but I am almost there πŸ’› 

I LOVE YOU AND PROUD OF YOU ALWAYS πŸ’– 

HELP ME TO NOT LOSE YOU AGAINπŸ’–πŸ’•


MESSAGE TO EVERYONE: 

May you don't lose the light, may you always stay shine no matter how dark try to consume you. 

Always remember to stay kind of your self πŸ’—

 The person whom you should afraid to lost the most is your selfπŸ’•

Always lit up the fire in your soul and let it light the way in this journey of lifeπŸ’™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal the TRAUMA?

STRENGTH TO ENDURE BEYOND ENDURANCE