How High You Can Fly?


A glimpse of History:

When I was a kid, I thought a everything that fly in the sky is an Airplane, a Jet Plane or an Helicopter are all the same, they are an AIRPLANE. A plane fly through the air. I had this crazy thoughts that if I could also fly, ride and Airplane I can hold the clouds in my tiny hands or even taste it. 

How good could it be? To hold the clouds and taste it? I can recall the ecstatic feeling by just imagining how does it feel, the adrenaline rush through my veins and I felt like the gravity of earth suddenly  disappear. 



But REALITY HITS DIFFERENT

When I was in grade school I realized that my biggest dream is crazy and IMPOSSIBLE. How could a mere kid like me can afford to ride the expensive airplane that cost my family a month of meal. And I cannot hold the clouds nor taste it. It was then, I forgot that dream, I hide that dream in the depth of my heart. I should not be idealistic in life, where my burdens need an idealistic approach. Until, I could not afford to dream of anything, I should not disappoint myself again. 

The Taste of Present and Reality:

LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT DREAM WILL COME TRUE WHEN I AM 21 πŸ’—

When I first step in the plane, the only thing that come onto my mind is "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE"

Despite knowing that I ride that plane holding a huge responsibility, not going to a leisure activity, still, I am grateful to be given a chance at this age to achieved one of my biggest dream when I was a kid. I know my younger self is so proud of meπŸ’›





Expressing the Soul:

I was a mere kid crawling in the grass, grasp the hardest reality of life that forcedly open my eyes to see the vague line between light and dark

 Slowly, I take small steps to the sand, depending on the small stick in my hand it gives me a strength of direction where to stand

 The world is harsh and life is unfair, it forced me to run through the odds, causing me to lost my balanced and stumble in a mud

I then learned how to fly, I am no butterfly, yet I have beautiful wings that could reached the sky

I did not know what future holds and how high I can FLY, one thing I can assure a dreamers like me can reach what is impossible πŸ’™

Heartfelt Message: 

May we always have the courage to reach the sky, leap through that dream and  make it a reality. 

The hardest process produces beautiful outcomes πŸ’œπŸ’–


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal the TRAUMA?

STRENGTH TO ENDURE BEYOND ENDURANCE